Orders placed between 17th Oct 2017 to 26th Oct 2017 shall be processed after 27th Oct 2017 due to Diwali Vacation.
We appreciate your patience.
Wish you a Happy Diwali.
Danburite is a crystalline mineral which looks similar to topaz.
Its chemical formula is CaB2(SiO4)2 (Calcium Borosilicate), which was first discovered in Danbury, Connecticut. The original deposit is now buried under the city of Danbury. It posseses Mohs hardness of 7 to 7.5 and a Specific Gravity of 3.0. The mineral has an orthorhombic crystal form. It is usually colourless, like quartz, but can be also either pale yellow, yellowish-brown, or pink. It typically occurs in contact metamorphic rocks.
- Restful sleep, lucid dreaming
- Promotes angelic communication
- Stimulates heart chakra
- Opens one to Divine Source
- Karmic cleanser
- Healing properties of Danburite
- Spiritual and emotional healing, brings a positive outlook on life.
|Gem Weight||3.61 Carat|
|Gem Cut||Orthorhombic Rough form|
|Gem Dimension||5.00 x 6.30 x 12.50 mm|
|Gems Other Details||Orthorhombic crystal of Natural Danburite|
Natural Danburite Rough
- Product Code: Rough Danburite
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs18,000.00